Terms & Conditions
1. Our on-line retail sales department is aimed at supplying excellent service and value for money. We don’t supply goods on a demonstration basis unless otherwise agreed. If you are not sure about the product you need, we suggest you research it first before you make a purchase. Because we are an established retailer with a “real” shop with demonstration facilities, we can offer knowledgeable and accurate advice – please feel free to ask us about anything you are interested in. If you are not sure about a product, we advise you not to buy it until you are.
2. If the size of a product is critical, please make sure it will fit before you make a purchase. If the dimensions are not shown with the product specification, please contact us and we will provide you with the full dimensions.
3. Some offers and deals posted on our website are only available through our online outlet.
4. All quoted prices include VAT. Where a price includes delivery, this is to mainland UK only. Other areas will be at extra cost.
5. On the occasion where a price is listed incorrectly due to a typographical error or otherwise, we will inform you immediately as to the correct price of the goods. You will then have the option to proceed with or cancel the sale. A contract isn’t active until we have taken payment for your order.
6. All payments are charged on the day you place your order.
7. To protect your personal details, a receipt for your goods will be sent by email. No documents will be enclosed within the order itself.
8. If we cannot supply the agreed goods from stock we will inform you immediately. You can then cancel the sale or wait an agreed time.
9. Legislation states that the goods must be despatched within 30 days of the sale. Our target for despatch is 3-5 days (weekends and Bank Holidays not included). These services are based on a best endeavour basis and are not guaranteed.
10. If you are paying by credit card, goods can only be delivered to the address at which your credit card is registered.
11. We do not operate a price promise/match scheme.
12. For security reasons, deliveries can only be made to addresses with an active landline telephone.
13. Please note that our couriers will try to deliver as arranged but we will not be held responsible for any costs incurred because of non delivery or factors caused by others. This service is based upon best endeavour and is not guaranteed.
14. Security: To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
15. These conditions only apply to UK sales.
16. If any of these terms need clarified or explained please contact us for more details.
Right to withdraw
Current legislation gives you the right to cancel the sale from up to 7 working days from receipt of the goods. The following details would have to be complied with:
1. Cancellation to be in writing.
2. The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
3. Goods need to be in their original packaging.
4. The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense.
5. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
6. A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods
7. Customised items or orders cannot be returned.
8. Variations to these conditions may apply – subject to mutual agreement.
Dawsons AV offer free delivery to all UK mainland addresses. Deliveries to the Isle of Wight, Scottish Lowlands, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Island, Southern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Man are subject to additional carriage costs which are available on request.
Dawsons AV will endeavour to fulfil your order within 3-5 working days from order. If this is likely to be any different, we will contact you as soon as we can.
Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will be processed the following working day.
If you have different delivery requirements, please state this on the order form as you proceed through check out. If we cannot comply, we will contact you as soon as we can.
Please note that our couriers will try to deliver as arranged but we will not be held responsible for any costs incurred because of none delivery or factors caused by others. This service is based upon best endeavour and is not guaranteed.
All deliveries are sent on a trackable service. All parcels are specified that they are not left with a neighbour. If you are not in to receive the parcel, the courier will leave a contact card. It will then be your responsibility to make arrangements for a re-delivery or to arrange a collection from the depot.
If you have urgent or specific delivery needs, please contact us before ordering.
Damaged Goods – Incomplete deliveries
If after receiving your goods they are found to be damaged in anyway, please inform us at your earliest convenience or within 24 hours by either email – email@example.com or telephone: 01202 757545. In the case of incomplete deliveries, please follow the same procedure
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your purchase or the way in which your transaction was handled, please inform us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Dawsons Radio Limited, 74 Poole Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset BH4 9DZ. Your concern will be dealt with swiftly and professionally.